ACSS ACSEE AGen 2019 Review Committee
- Dr Adriana Banozic, Institute for High Performance Computing, Singapore
- Professor Chun-Han Shih, Tungnan University, Taiwan
- Dr Tawarat Treeamnuk, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand
- Dr Biswanath Lahiri, J.J.T. University - Vidyanagari, India
- Dr Ho Keat Leng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr Iti Roychowdhury, Amity University MP, India
- Professor Padmaja Kamat, PES Shri Ravi Sitaram Naik College of Arts & Science, India
- Dr Heesoon Lee, Bowling Green State University, United States
- Dr Noppanun Supasiripongchai, University of Phayao, Thailand
- Dr Masanori Kaneko, Independent Researcher, Japan
- Dr Selay Ilgaz Sumer, Baskent University, Turkey
- Professor Yi-Ming Yu, National Defense University, Taiwan
- Dr Lisa Pl Low, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACSEE Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACSEE conferences via the links below.