ACSEE2019 Review Committee
- Dr Adriana Banozic, Institute for High Performance Computing, Singapore
- Dr Ali Cheshmehzangi, The University of Nottingham Ningbo China, China
- Dr Anthony Ugulu, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Professor Celeste Hammond, John Marshall Law School, United States
- Professor Chun-Han Shih, Tungnan University, Taiwan
- Dr Hameed Sulaiman Seyed Mohamed, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr Tawarat Treeamnuk, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand
- Professor Thierry Rakotobe-Joel, Ramapo College of New Jersey, United States
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACSEE2019 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACSEE conferences via the links below.